Here at the Eric Pakulla Sales Team we’re the #1 RE/MAX sales team in Maryland for a reason. It is all due to our unique listing plan which has proven to give our sellers more money in their pockets.
- To assist in getting as many qualified buyers as possible into your home until it is sold.
- To communicate to you weekly the results of our activities
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value between you and the buyer
- Submit your home to our local Multiple Listing Service
- Price your home competitively to open the market vs. narrowing the market
- Promote your home at the company sales meeting
- E-mail a features sheet to the top one hundred agents in the marketplace for their potential buyers
- Suggest and advise any changes you may want to make to your property to make it more sellable
- Constantly update you on any changes in the marketplace
- Prospect two hours per day and talk to forty people per day looking for potential buyers
- Contact over the next seven days….my buyer leads, center of influence, and past clients for their referrals and prospective buyers
- Add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box on your property
- Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers
- Keep you aware of the various methods of financing a buyer might want to use
- Follow-up on the salespeople who have shown your home for their feedback and response
- Assist you in arranging interim financing if necessary
- Represent you on all offer presentations to assure you in negotiating the best possible price and terms
- Handle all follow-up upon a contract being accepted…all mortgage, title, inspection, and other closing procedures
- Represent you at closing
See how the Listing Plan of Action Works for You!
Thinking of selling your home as a “For Sale by Owner”? Before you make up your mind, read our proven plan that will put more money in your pocket! Call Eric Pakulla today to find out more, or read our Listing Plan of Action Overview: